Friday, February 10, 2012

朋友, Friend





Try learning this Sesame Street song and substituting the word 朋友(péngyǒu, friend) for amigo.  My preschoolers love this!





朋友, 朋友, another word for friend.
Come with me, 朋友. There's lots of time that we can spend.
Together, 朋友. We'll have a lot of fun.
It's so nice feeling friendly towards someone.

(Refrain:)  La-la La-la La-la La-la La-la 朋友
A-La-la La-la La-la.La-la. I like you.
A-La-la La-la La-la.La-la.You're friendly.
A-La-la La-la la. 朋友

朋友朋友, come on and take my hand.
A friend is a good thing.
A friend can really understand.
And wherever we go, we'll each have someone near.
 朋友 I'm so happy that you're here.
(Repeat Refrain)

So let's you and me go a'running down the hill.
Make wishes, catch fishes.
Or sit awhile and just be still.
I need a 朋友 and I can be one too.
朋友 I'm so glad that I have you.
(Repeat Refrain)

朋友, 朋友!

No comments:

Post a Comment